Monday, December 6, 2010

Dec 6

I was sick all week. Good now though. We just didn't get alot done because we didn't want to get anyone else sick, and I lost my voice so I couldn't teach. So, instead of news, I'll tell you funny facts about the area that I have forgotten to tell you.  
So, Yerington is the capitol of PT cruisers. It is absolutely ridiculous. I'd say about 1/10 cars are a PT cruiser. Its pretty funny. I think Ive counted about 30 different ones in town. In a town of about 2000 people. Crazy. 
Yerington also has a "Y" on the mountain.  It trips me out every time I see it.  It is absolutely ridiculous that I get to think of BYU every time I look at that.  It is pretty funny.
Interesting fact about Fallon. Fallon is where Top Gun was filmed.  Everything there is top gun themed. Top Gun Gas Station. Top Gun Car Wash.  Top Gun Speedway. Top Gun everything. Its pretty funny. Its such a small town, but to us it seems like the city. Its super funny. Top Gun is everything to them.
Here's picture of the missionaries in the Fallon zone. Can you find me?