Sunday, August 8, 2010

August 5, 2010

This week was pretty average. Not much different or different at all really. Just tons of studying and work. Just getting bored a little now. We are starting to speak more Spanish as a district now which is nice, because I need to speak to get better at this point. We only have past subjunctive left to learn. It’s just applying from here on out. Teaching is pretty easy and listening is ok, but I get really slow with complex sentences and I still have so much vocab to learn. It'll come, but the rumor is that most missionary’s don’t become fluent until 6 months out when they are stateside. I plan on cutting that down to 4 months. Hopefully, I need to do some work

I got a dearelder from logy today!!! I was super excited. I really wish I could have seen him. I brag about him to my friends sometimes, haha. I’m like, ya, I have a friend who’s fluent and going to Johns Hopkins, that’s right. Hahaha, just kidding, but seriously.
All of your letters and packages are so sweet. Special message to Erin, Kaylyn, and River. You 3 are so funny. That package was fantastic and everybody was sooooooooooooo jealous of my squeeze its lololololololololoolololzzzz. I miss everybody. Pictures of all of you would be nice to have. Just your favorites, send me some. I miss seeing people some times. Also, keep it chill. It’s the life. the chill bump is being spread to the world right now.