Friday, February 24, 2012

Feb. 22: Good-bye Carson City!



I never made it back to Tahoe, unfortunately. Finished out the week in Carson and then packed and headed to Vegas. It’s been crazy transitioning for the last time, but it’s good to be here Vegas again. Things are really moving pretty well in this area, so its fun. I’m working in the Fourth Ward – the biggest Spanish ward in Vegas, so pretty big. I’m still getting to know our investigators obviously, but little by little!

My companion is Elder Corvalan, from Utah (originally from Argentina. His mom is actually from Córdoba, where my dad served as a missionary). Super cool guy, very excited to serve with him. We're already having a great time. He’s been on his mission one transfer longer than I have.

I'm not far from the mission office, so send those packages, cards, and letters to the address on my blog and I’ll get them promptly.